Qore is an interpreted scripting language with:
- multithreading and thread-safe programming
- optional strong typing and exception handling
- code embedding and sandboxing
- automatic memory management and c++-style destructors
Why Use Qore?
- High-level APIs for SQL generation, schema management, and DBA activities
- Extensive support for client/server HTTP services with a focus on data-centric REST
- Fundamental support for interfacing, data serialization, data transformations, file- and message-based data transfers
- Fundamental support for Test-Driven Development
- permissive open source license (choice of MIT, LGPL, or GPL)
- runs on UNIX/Linux, macOS, and Windows
Support and Contact
If you have a question, comment, feature request about or for Qore, please contact me at david at qore dot org.
- Current documentation for the Qore Programming Language can be found here: https://docs.qore.org/current
- All documentation for modules and older versions of Qore can be found here: https://docs.qore.org
See the General Source and Download wiki page for information about source and binary packages of Qore and Qore modules.