See the General Source and Download wiki page for information about source and binary packages of Qore and Qore modules.
Qore is an interpreted scripting language designed for enterprise use with:
- multithreading and thread-safe programming
- optional strong typing and exception handling
- code embedding and sandboxing controls
- automatic memory management and c++-style destructors
Why Use Qore?
- High-level APIs for SQL generation, schema management, and DBA activities
- Extensive support for client/server HTTP services with a focus on data-centric REST and API management
- Fundamental support for interfacing, data serialization, data transformations, file- and message-based data transfers
- Fundamental support for Test-Driven Development
- permissive open source license (choice of MIT, LGPL, or GPL)
- runs on UNIX/Linux, macOS, and Windows
Support and Contact
If you have a question, comment, feature request about or for Qore, feel free to contact me at david at qore dot org.